Working on a blue and grey bedroom might sound easy. However, it can be a challenging one. Even though blue and grey look good together, you have to pay attention to details to create a fabulous bedroom. Therefore, you should not take it for granted. If you are a first-timer, fret not! We will show you amazing ideas for creating a bedroom with color pairing. In addition, even if you are not a first-time, these ideas will leave you in awe.
What colors go well with blue and grey:
One way to create a tasteful room with blue and grey is by adding hints or accents. You can add complementary colors that go well with the pairing. In addition, you will have many more options on how to style the room. Therefore, it is recommended to do so. Even so, you shouldn’t take it for granted. Pairing colors might seem easy. However, it takes patience and creativity. When pairing colors, neutral colors like blue and grey are relatively easy to pair with other tones. Nevertheless, it is always good to do your research first. Hence, in case you are interested, here is the list of colors that fit blue and grey.
- Firstly, creating a cool vibe with shades of green. Green is one of the best colors that complement blue and grey. Besides, the color is perfect if you want to create a cool, natural vibe. For example, you can place a pot of green plants in the corner of the room. Or else, you can hang a painting on the wall.
- Secondly, giving a sophisticated ambiance with pink hues. When done right, shades of pink can be a great addition to a grey and blue bedroom. In addition, grey and pink have been popular pairings in the realm of interior design.
- Thirdly, being classic with black and white. As you might already know, black and white look great when paired with other colors. Thus, they will look fabulous with grey and blue too.
Have a look at the following images for blue and grey bedroom designs.
- Master Bedroom Decor In Grey And Blue
- Stylish Grey And Blue Wall Paints
- Soft Grey Decor With Hints Of Blue
- Styling Dark Grey With White
- Grey And Blue Duvet Set
- Beautiful Grey And Blue Room Ideas
- Greyish Blue Bedroom Design
- Light Grey For A Bright Room
- Blue Master Bedroom Design Idea
- Bedroom Style With Navy And Grey
- Bedroom Walls In Gray And Navy
- Beautiful Bedsheet Set In Grey Blue And White
- Navy Bedroom Wall Decor
- Contemporary Bedroom Decor In Light Grey
- Beautiful Room Decor With Grey Blue And White
- Soothing Light Color Tones
- Grey Wall And Blue Bed Decor
- Grey And Navy Bedroom Inspiration
- Dark Navy And Light Grey Interior Design
- Stunning Room In Light Blue Tones
- Bedroom Idea With Light Grey Walls
- Impressive Grey Bedroom Idea
- Magical Natural Bedroom Idea
- Natural And Chic Room With Grey Wall
- Decorating Bedroom With Bluish-Grey Tone
- Gray And Blue Bedroom Style Idea
- In Summary:
Master Bedroom Decor In Grey And Blue
When it comes to pairing grey and blue, either color will be great for the main one. As shown above, the room is dominated by the color grey. Nevertheless, we still can see accents of blue here and there.
Stylish Grey And Blue Wall Paints
Instead of focusing on the furniture, you can also incorporate blue and grey on the walls. Besides, it is a nice idea to paint walls with different colors for each side.
Soft Grey Decor With Hints Of Blue
For a natural color combination, you can go with the light tones of grey and blue. As you can see in the image above, the light tones of the colors create a beautiful harmony.
Styling Dark Grey With White
For a more chic design, you can opt for a darker shade of grey. By adding a white bedroom set, you can lighten up the room.
Grey And Blue Duvet Set
You don’t have to always use blue and grey for the furniture. Instead, you can use the color for the duvet set.
Beautiful Grey And Blue Room Ideas
These are some amazing ideas to get inspired from! The images above show how well grey and blue together when styled right.
Greyish Blue Bedroom Design
Greyish blue is a medium bluish-grey color that’s also known as livid. If you think it will be hard to pair blue and grey, this livid color can be a great substitution.
Light Grey For A Bright Room
When going with grey might make the room look gloomy, you can opt for the light tone. To brighten the room, you can also pair it with white.
Blue Master Bedroom Design Idea
Having different shades of blue in one room can be challenging but rewarding. For those who are interested, the idea shown above can be the ideal example.
It is possible to have a comfortable bedroom with dark blue and grey. When done right, navy can be a fabulous pair for grey.
Again, you can paint the walls with different colors for each side. In addition, it gives you more freedom in adding colorful accents that match the background.
Beautiful Bedsheet Set In Grey Blue And White
This is the perfect example to show how white can look good with blue and grey. Furthermore, no color overpowers the others. Hence, they look good together.
The navy wall catches my attention right away. The color looks good to complement the soft-colored furniture.
Contemporary Bedroom Decor In Light Grey
Instead of shades of blue, you can also try different shades of grey. As you can see, lighter shades of grey go well with the darker shades.
Beautiful Room Decor With Grey Blue And White
The bedroom highlights different colors of walls. To tone it down, white furniture would do wonders as shown above.
Soothing Light Color Tones
For a soothing ambiance, lighter shades of blue and grey are excellent choices. The light grey wall looks great with the light blue accents on the bed.
Grey Wall And Blue Bed Decor
This is such a beautiful pairing of grey and blue. For a light grey wall, the blue bed frame makes an excellent choice.
Here is another idea for a navy and grey bedroom. As grey is dominating the room, accents of navy give a lively ambiance into the room.
The pairing of dark navy walls and a light grey bed creates a sophisticated design. Furthermore, the accents of white breathe fresh air into the room.
Stunning Room In Light Blue Tones
If you want to create a bright, cheerful bedroom, choosing lighter shades of blue and grey can make a great option. Furthermore, you can add greens to bring in the natural atmosphere.
Bedroom Idea With Light Grey Walls
Light grey is a popular color for bedroom walls. The color lets us decorate freely. As you can see, it fits well with the other colors.
Impressive Grey Bedroom Idea
For a never-out-style bedroom, you can pair grey shades with other complementary colors. In addition, the natural wood cabinet makes a great addition.
Magical Natural Bedroom Idea
Here is my favorite idea for grey and blue bedrooms. As you can see, adding neutral colors like white and light brown is a brilliant idea.
Natural And Chic Room With Grey Wall
The grey wall is a smart move to accentuate the white bed. In addition, accents of blue and green make the overall vibe better.
Decorating Bedroom With Bluish-Grey Tone
Bluish-grey might look unwelcoming. Hence, as shown above, you need complementary colors such as white and green.
Gray And Blue Bedroom Style Idea
Last but not least, you can make gray the main color of the room. Then, you can add accents of blue to bring a calming vibe.
Those are some ideas you can get inspired by to create your dream bedroom. When pairing grey and blue, remember to only add suitable accents. Also, it would be awesome to experiment with different shades of colors.